Thursday, April 6, 2017

Help with language MP3 player change Chinese forum

3 HOURS Relax Music BRAVEHEART Theme Soundtrack Instrumental Tribute | Chinese Flute + Piano |



Help with MP3 Player - change the Chinese language.
Hi I bought an MP3 player on ebay there are about 9 months Unfortunately, I have not kept records that I bought and I lost the brochure I managed to change the Chinese language and have no idea how to change back.
I do not know what makes it - I have a picture if it's a help All I have a basic description.
6-in-1 MP3 Player 128MB MP3 WMA REC digital MP3 player.


You'll have to go through all trial and error.
I had to do the same with my toshiba gigabeat21 japan basic parameters fortunately all it is is icon-based, so all I had to do was to explore the parameters in the monkey wrench icon.
You have to be consistent in your approach most parameters are not easily accessible to most players will directly playing a song or a playlist of some kind that you must press other buttons or perhaps hold a button for a few seconds before you access settings.
If not, try this go to my ebay and see if you can change the settings that you return to this purchase or email using ebay to search for mp3 players or whatever you did, and see if the seller sells Stil or perhaps all of ebay purchase confirmations are always in your email, or if you use paypal, I think paypal goes all the way back.



Last appearance of the station to a site of mp3 dap exam, i4u places that reflect everything, and post a picture of your player.
Hi, I had the same problem I bought a cheap MP3 player off E-bay and was not paying attention and somehow put the Chinese language instead of English, I went into the settings and went through all Chinese submenus until I find the one that says the language, then reset again in English it took some time, but it can be done, just be patient and go through them systematically one by one until you get the right one.
Difficult to detect which language, language can be Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc. To detect the language currently on your device and convert in English, here's what I did I used Google translate Google translate 1 Open; 2 type settings on the window right click etc. Chinese and Korean, Japanese and see which letters symbols corresponding to the lettering under the setting logo on your device Once you have found a match, 3 Language Type and see what the text resembles the other language, looking for a similar text on your device and then click 4GB for English Hope this helps.







Help with language MP3 player change Chinese forum, help, player, change language.





72560 Шанже, Франция