Wednesday, April 12, 2017

How did China avoid PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum Michelins

7 Foods Made in China You have to avoid (filled with plastic and carcinogenic chemicals)



I am researching tires for a vehicle and that the country of origin for the Michelin Latitude Tour version that I want them to have more than one version of Latitude Tour, different load, etc. is listed as CN and EN.
TireRack indicates that they will not accept orders which require a country so I can not buy these tires of them, they'll surely send Chinese Michelins.
Looks like I'll have to face one of the biggest chains that tires in stock, so I can VERIFY Made in France on tires Hopefully Made in France is correct - I would not t put past ship in a container from China with the wrong country of origin label by accident.
I want to deal with a smaller outfit had good luck with in the past Costco BJs on the price and performance that must control tires Usually, they want payment in advance.
Any suggestions on how to avoid Chinese Michelins when the tires must be ordered Or do I just to face a place that keeps in stock and ask to look them over first.
This vehicle is a Honda CRV 2008, and I'll take suggestions for other tires I came here because this is the best place for help and I expect the same situation increasingly common with models tires that Michelin offers that match our Mercedes cars.



I can understand your concern from recent news reports of Chinese manufactured tires dumped on the market, but these reports do not tell the whole story Michelin, Goodyear, Bridgestone, and almost all other tire manufacturers have production plants everywhere I do not worry about the products of high-end manufacturers like Michelin, their China facilities like the same quality control and processes are in place at all their plants.
Exactly And if there would be a problem, you can bet that the tire manufacturer stand behind the guarantee.
On a side note, my relief was made in West Germany.
__________________ 1991 560 SEL 1992 185k miles 750il 17k miles - Project car.
Don t buy Michelins Problem solved I do not know why people still stick to this brand Each series of Falkens I have owned so far were made in Japan or Thailand.



watch me run my Primacy MXV4 COSTCO, Charleston Flank proudly proclaims Made in USA it is a city in the prefecture of the People's Republic of China that's been renamed the United States.
Radians X on non-Mercedes have not original I D brands as Costco.
The PRC is at least 30 years of Q C required First they Michelins've got a success Tiananmen II and execute all communist oligarchs off.
BUT if Michelin is making the PRC which means the Commies have all their technological secrets from which reverse FAKE Michelins.
If anyone thinks selling PRC product do you really Michelins they tell you, up front.



There is nothing you need so bad that you have to accept the PRC Made goods.
You can call the Costco and they'll put aside a set of Michelins EN until you there.
It is the official Michelin website easily avoid providing information on the country of origin for all their tires Where I find the country for the Michelin tires was the site When you select a particular tire, specs choose as additional tire information description area of ​​the tire that provides a table of specifications - and the last column is country.
I recommend you go get this information for tires that might interest you and archive immediately, I can not find this information on the manufacturer's Web site or any of the other common online retailers tires My expectation is that information can quickly become unavailable and more Chinese Michelins come ashore for the Latitude Tour I'm not interested, my size and charge is sourced in China and France 17 225-65 102T.
While I expect Michelin to stand behind their warranty on the tires wherever they are made, you have to be alive to file a claim.


I'll let someone else prove that Chinese Michelins are just as good as Michelins come from other countries - with their family, for my precious cargo transporting the family car, I do not want Michelin tires made in China this time it's a matter of calculating risks, and I would rather pay a little more if necessary to have tires from elsewhere that China Yes, I can face the risk of the soles of my shoes cheap Chinese ship out prematurely, but I can not accept any unnecessary risk of tread separation tire while my family runs on the highway at 70 mph.
I made a run through the tire department BJ Club last night course they don t stock tire size I want, but other Michelins were clearly marked Made in XXX and most of them were Some USA Canada You should be able to find this information on your tires, I tend to wait is a legal requirement for the tires to label the country of origin.
__________________ 1982 -------------------------- 300D to 351K miles in 1984 to 217k miles 300SD 1987 300D to 370K miles.
Its just not for me China, Brazil, Canada, and U S are very well by the tires tend to be out of balance too.



__________________ ashamed to be a veteran of u, I joined that rich men could thus punish the masses.







How did China avoid PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum Michelins, avoid Chinese actually Michelins.