Monday, February 6, 2017

LIFAN 200cc ENDURO TWT Forums

Lifan 200cc engine



The Chinese should be good to go in a few years look at how the Koreans got into the car market Hyundai's cars are good now.
In Scootercade last year, a guy is riding a Chinese knockoff Honda Reflex He swore by him and said it was a great ride.
This is because the Koreans have the honor in their manufacture If you have paid attention to the news coming out of China in recent times, they have had all sorts of problems with bad chemicals in their food, etc. I would not trust a Chinese motorcycle than a million dollars.
__________________ 06 Shadow 750 Spirit 93 GS500 - Wife Project Bike - SOLD Live Free or Die Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul Ride your own ride, don t tell me how to mount government to me does not guarantee or grant security, those who believe otherwise are either fools or ignorant, and I did not need either.



Well, for more information check out, I'll save you the anti-Chinese sentiment Heck, I was working for em Formosa Plastics for 24 years, all about However, their lack of ethics, some of these bikes are fun Don t think like em very sophisticated, they're not there some problems they often read a good source for chinariders well as Enfield and Ural, they are not the key to turn, they re FAR superior in design and execution of Enfield and quite a bit better than the Ural at least, the engines are strong, even if you had a problem with the engine, you can get an entire motor Electrics for under 500 I bought mine a Diamo that uses the engine of 200cc OHC, in 2004 I've mounted around the city a lot and hard in the mud down for me as I rode down and back several times, not the most comfortable bike for a 25 mile trip alle r simple, but it was fun it cruises 60 mph if you just sit back and enjoy the ride, not garish, but it is light and easy to maneuver and wide r ADO is able somehow my poor man mountain biking is also legal and capable street you might encounter a problem to get insurance, but I finally got just that the insurance company had to research what was Diamo.
The Lifans are of good quality and use OHV engine and I've sold some few problems I've seen with em Electrics involved had an ignition coil out pretty quickly Not a real problem, for $ 30 Many times a new junk Honda cross reference to it and that art is part of the pleasure I know late 80 coils XR200 work on my own, but haven t had a problem with it and, frankly, as cheap as the pieces are, I just do a Chinese replacement if I did my bike was well undergeared and I found a gear on ebay with the help of chinariders people for an old Honda SL175 that match, although I had to drill mounting holes a little larger that had 10 teeth off the back and now it's almost perfect for on the road without sacrificing any off-road the only other much I got out was the flash the turn signal because I'm short a turn signal 3 to AutoZone to flash the 2 pin fixed.
If you are looking for a fun off road bike DP is fantastic on gas 80 mpg in the city to add to your garage, go ahead, you do not have to really be the mechanic of you need to be a Ural or Enfield, but keep in mind it is not a naggin XR you can have small problems from time to time again, you can get an idea about chinariders it fits a niche and it is fun, but if I drive very far, I take the SV or Wing I especially wanted the thing because I sold my Toyota and don t really want an ATV and must have a way to get fodder maize and other things to my place it was no dirt cheap and have quite my meager budget and does the job well and is a lot of fun off-road, much lighter than the old XL600R I had before that was a handful in the mud and muck and didn does have a rack to carry stuff on.
If you want more details, PM me, I know there are many of his hatred on this forum for the Chinese culture or people or Walmart or whatever, and I do not really want to get involved with it if I buy American kind of guy, I'd never have owned a bicycle, much less a dirt bike I bought when they were Japanese Jap Cr well, junk by all those who thought they knew something those early Hondas were great bikes, not modern, but much better than anything else at the time the Chinese are getting into a market saturated with stuff quality these days, if it is very expensive by comparison, they have found their niche so far on the lower end of the price range that I wouldn t choose if it costs as much as an XR, but good for what they cost and as cheap as they are keep, I have no problem with proprie next to a Chinese motorcycle they are not junk food any of their obstinate detractors seem to think, but they're not XR Hondas for sure I would say if you do not want to spend money on a Honda, but wa nt a small DP for one reason or another to use or play with, do not charge to be afraid to buy a Chinese 200 They can fill the bill far mine has.
This guy's on chinariders who bought a 200cc OHC engine and stuck in a XR200 chassis, bolted up it runs off road, enduro and did quite well last season in a club is back somewhere, no details , remember that its messages According to him, all his friends like his electric leg, LOL engines are pretty decent chassis is not real big, the electrical circuit may be laughable, but the engines are strong.



__________________ Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote Ben Franklin.
Thanks jack I have too many bikes, but I wanted something with expiermint I would just cry if wreked a vintage bicycle and Yam didnt DS bike that I like in this decade.
Well, you look like just the kind of guy who needs a bike that China's sorta how I see em, bikes to play with that are actually a bit, I'm not a masochist practice, I could one day even a Ural, but at the price, the 200 is in any case much better thing and is more reliable game you can run all day WFO if you can stand the vibs and won break t, a like a Honda engine, I can not say for Urals.
Yeah, that's another thing, Japan does offer many gift in the small category of legal street bike DP Used to be more 90s, 125s, 175s, 250s, nor the buck stops at 400ccs, it seems I suppose there is not much market 200cc bikes, but I think the Chinese will reveal that a mistake, or starts, anyway the thing is, a bike is 300 lbs handle off-road mud especially the smaller bikes, while they don t have the grunt, are easier to ride off-road on tight trails or in mud or two as I used to use mine.
Here's mine used to what I wanted, grocery carry.



__________________ Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote Ben Franklin.
Well, you look like just the kind of guy who needs a bike that China's sorta how I see em, bikes to play with that are actually a bit, I'm not a masochist practice, I could one day even a Ural, but at the price, the 200 is in any case much better thing and is more reliable game you can run all day WFO if you can stand the vibs and won break t, a like a Honda engine, I can not say for Urals.
Yeah, that's another thing, Japan does offer many gift in the small category of legal street bike DP Used to be more 90s, 125s, 175s, 250s, nor the buck stops at 400ccs, it seems I suppose there is not much market 200cc bikes, but I think the Chinese will reveal that a mistake, or starts, anyway the thing is, a bike is 300 lbs handle off-road mud especially the smaller bikes, while they don t have the grunt, are easier to ride off-road on tight trails or in mud or two as I used to use mine.
Here's mine used to what I wanted, grocery carry.



__________________ Jack Daddy-O S372 TCCRA Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.
Light travels faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.






LIFAN 200cc ENDURO TWT Forums, Lifan 200cc enduro.