Wednesday, February 8, 2017

FOTON Tractors TRACTORS Chinese Other Page 2

Foton tractor on its limits - heavy plowing



Chinese Foton Tractors - Other TRACTORS - Chinese Tractors Discussion Forum.
First of all, it is your tractor But I'd never use a hydraulic filter for engine oil If the valve to bypass his all, he certainly is going to have the wrong pressure relief The oil pressure is 2,000 psi Second, I personally change my tractor engine oil filter every 50 hours, I think it ys? of wishful thinking behind believing all is well on your own, given a 200-hour hydraulic filter.
No 1 filter the oil was changed every 50 hours I checked with all the mech I know and all the farmers I know everything and said he would work and it worked very well.
I asked if I could use their race Fram oil-filter for my car in the hydraulic system of tractor all dimensions are identical and they said, no.
I use a hydraulic filter on the engine all those I spoke Says hydraulic filter can be used on an engine, but an engine filter can be used on t hydraulic I do not know, hydraulic filters have worked fine for me without problems another person told me CARQUEST has a filter for the motor section 85086 for about 14 dollars, but I have not tried yet.
My tractors could be exceptions, but their hydraulic filters are much larger and more expensive than their relatives in oil, so I wouldn not go even if she was OK.



$ 8 is expensive FramP1654A Try a little bit not much and only 8 dollars Auto Source.
I suspected a Fram P1654A is a 33-35 micron filter without bypass valve Don t think it has a valve leak-restraint is if this filter is blocked for any reason, he certainly will prevent - or even stop the oil flow through your engine not much on the oil pump either.
Do not know about the valves and drainback, I have not seen mentioned on the filter or the box The 35 microns is OK for HYD filters do not know about oil, but I doubt a hyd is designed for engine oil and tempss as mentioned, the HYD pressures are much higher, but I do not know if the filter is subjected to these figures.
If it helps those who decide to do this tractor to buy, I can honestly say that my Foton Noric 704 is a great tractor is used hard in forestry applications and now has 800 hours or without major problems A machine all around great to a fraction of the price contract the Perkins engine if the choice there offered her I paid 26,500 for me in 2005 cab 4WD full hard to beat.







FOTON Tractors TRACTORS Chinese Other Page 2, Foton tractors, Chinese.