Saturday, January 21, 2017

FOTON TRACTOR examination Chinese Tractors Other Page 1

Chinese DF 704 tractor pt1



FOTON TRACTOR Review Chinese Tractors - Other - Tractors Chinese discussion forum.
I am considering the purchase of a new 40 hp 4WD tractor FOTON The price of large manufacturers is exceptional Well, I was wondering if someone could give me a review of FOTON tractors and the problems they have heard with them, I was also wondering about the use of bio -Diesel with the new FOTON and wanted to know if someone did the same Thanks, Hoyt.
From what I know, you're safe with red - as you would with most Chinese tractor 40hp The line comes with the dealer, in particular the quality of its after-sales service Be very confident the quality of service you get from the selling dealer of this short, to negotiate a significant discount compared to one guarantee rooms - because you will will perform absorb labor costs you.
Nope completely different makers They might accidentally share some common elements, but does rely on a distributor Jinma be a reliable source for parts FT354.
Wow that's a surprise, not that I do not disagree with you, but I must tell you that I stood next to a Jinma 354 and compared to my Futian and is much more than the parts shared by chance someone had to be copying the plans of one another is more exact TY395 engine, radiator and air filter may differ courage namely transsexual, but the front wheel 4 wheel looks identical It should not be to protect the copyright in China by the way my tractor is either 2003 or 2004 and you can see the resemblance, but the color and cover design, even on newer models OK, I do as best Jinma seat and gauges are different Futian My office is like a riding lawn mower.
Ooops, now, I disagree with you please check the following URL, unless I read it wrong, they state Sunny Group Agricultural Machinery Co Ltd they manufacture tractors Huanghai Jinma series 18HP to 45 HP and implements, Futian Europard Foton series tractors 18HP to 80HP.



When you have been around the circuit forum Chinese tractor as long as I have, you will not find these amazing physical similarities seem never to one of the 4 door sedan today on the side - and guess who does.
My humble apologies, glenn_g As for truth in advertising, however, their bold claim of being the manufacturer appears to be outright fraud is why I became very careful about what I wonder if China is painted with paint lead based.
traders domestic machinery sales Foton ft504 examination lemon tractor Foton scammed a bunch of husband and wife.
I am considering the purchase of a new 40 hp 4WD tractor FOTON The price of large manufacturers is exceptional Well, I was wondering if someone could give me a review of FOTON tractors and the problems they have heard with them, I was also wondering about the use of bio -Diesel with the new FOTON and wanted to know if someone did the same Thanks, Hoyt.



We had not much luck in Australia can give you and other post comments.






FOTON TRACTOR examination Chinese Tractors Other Page 1, Foton tractor examination, Chinese.