Alessia - Here (Lyric Video)
Here's why the JMC Landwind 5 is not a Chinese crappy car.
Cape Town - It didnt airbags or ABS, he scored just two stars in the Euro safety test NCAP I laughed my team when they were trying to tease me about my next week I had to go with the Landwind, but secretly I was getting nervous.
I replied sheepishly that I was driving the Datsun Go without fuss, so that the JMC would be a breeze - I tried to convince myself more than them.
I honestly did not know what to expect, but certainly weren t my expectations high at all, so I asked Google for a picture.
And then it happened and I was pleasantly surprised.
In fact, a motorist companion stopped me in traffic and asked Lady, what kind of new Lexus is that - despite all the Landwind brand a pat on the shoulder JMC or warning Lexus to make their cars more amazing.
I GOE fellow church-ers jump in the car after the service as they were intrigued by the rear leg parts of the car and then they would certainly know what the vehicle is, and how much will it to neat and tidy, nor does the car feel like it was going to fall apart when driving 100 km h you actually I reached a top speed of 140 km h on a road, quiet.
You expect cheap Chinese cars do not have the ability to drive more than 100 km h on the highway and that it would probably swerve gently or harshly, on the road with the wind terrorizing can pick up in the summer Cape But the Landwind is stable on the road, and it is good for 140kW 250Nm comes from 2 0 liter, four-cylinder, water-cooled unit turbocharged Thus the suspension may not be the largest in the sun, and meddlesome bumps and the road can be forgiven.
The Landwind comes with a 100 three years 000 km warranty and a five-year service plan or 100 000 km He sold R289 880, but now you can own one for R249 880 But when I say easy on the wallet, I talk about fuel JMC consumption claims a combined average consumption of 8100 km and my recordings 5 liters were pretty close to that, if not less sometimes my daily journey is never less than 120 km and I was driving all week, including driving weekend without reloading fuel in the tank with a capacity of 60 liters.
To my surprise, the Landwind 5 has not only one but two airbags It also has an anti-braking system, electronic brakeforce distribution, and engine anti-theft security system, child safety locks on rear doors and seat belts to three points.
Includes power windows all round, remote control sensors of the park, Auto Dimming Interior Cnetral automatic lock, reading lights, a roof rack Although there are cloth seats, not leather they're not yet comfortable least, and they're 4 settings the exterior mirrors are electric, there is even space for your sunglasses it has a massive boot with a load volume of 855 liters.
The Landwind has definitely changed my perception of Chinese vehicles and for those seeking an SUV for the family that won t break the bank, I would say why not give this car a chance that I would not take exactly the offroad rocky cliffs and rugged terrain, but he angles of approach and departure that could attack the basic tasks.
Here's why the JMC Landwind 5 is not a Chinese crappy car Wheels24, Here, Landwind, crappy.
Черемушки, Кировоград, Кировоградская область, Украина